Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 DeVille (RIP), 89 Brougham D'Elegance (RIP), 95 FWB (RIP)
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back after another several year lapse. Still no longer a Caddy owner, sadly; my once-cherry 95 Fleetwood hasn't been road-worthy for over a year and I was looking to get rid of it without junking it. I used to have the phone number of a guy named Bill who lived in NH, used to deal in nothing but parts for '90s Fleetwoods, not sure if he's still around or if anyone has his contact info.

...Failing that, if anyone here has the means to transport a car that won't run (starter let go and I opted not to fix it due to a cancerous and near-unexplainable case of chassis rot at the front right of the car.) She's black with a gray interior, mostly in excellent shape. Only feature it doesn't have is a moonroof, I think. All the chrome panels and trim are top notch as well, and it has a set of factory chrome rims with almost-new vogue whitewalls. Those alone are probably worth a grand, but I'm flexible. I'd at least like to get something for it and not send it to the boneyard.

If anyone is interested, I could take some pics, or if you have any contact info for Fleetwood parts sharks, I'd be happy to have them. Thanks in advance!

·
1996 Fleetwood hearse
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Superior Coach Hearse Conversion
207 Posts
I'm back after another several year lapse. Still no longer a Caddy owner, sadly; my once-cherry 95 Fleetwood hasn't been road-worthy for over a year and I was looking to get rid of it without junking it. I used to have the phone number of a guy named Bill who lived in NH, used to deal in nothing but parts for '90s Fleetwoods, not sure if he's still around or if anyone has his contact info.

...Failing that, if anyone here has the means to transport a car that won't run (starter let go and I opted not to fix it due to a cancerous and near-unexplainable case of chassis rot at the front right of the car.) She's black with a gray interior, mostly in excellent shape. Only feature it doesn't have is a moonroof, I think. All the chrome panels and trim are top notch as well, and it has a set of factory chrome rims with almost-new vogue whitewalls. Those alone are probably worth a grand, but I'm flexible. I'd at least like to get something for it and not send it to the boneyard.

If anyone is interested, I could take some pics, or if you have any contact info for Fleetwood parts sharks, I'd be happy to have them. Thanks in advance!
The folks over at Hearse Junk or Hearses on FB, might be interested in parts. There are a ton of hearses out there in private hands needing parts.

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,722 Posts
Reply too-nite, or just 'Discussion' me in the AM. If it's a base FW w/ no optional vinyl, or, an 'option vinyl delete' FWB, then mayhaps we mince over coffee.

·
Registered
86 DeVille (RIP), 89 Brougham D'Elegance (RIP), 95 FWB (RIP)
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reply too-nite, or just 'Discussion' me in the AM. If it's a base FW w/ no optional vinyl, or, an 'option vinyl delete' FWB, then mayhaps we mince over coffee.
Sorry amigo. She's got a vinyl top. It'll be the last car with a vinyl top I ever own, too. Nothing but problems.

Honestly, if anyone in the New England area just wants some damn Fleetwood parts, you should just come to see me and you can go home with whatever you want, for cheap. The only things I would want any appreciable money for would be the rims/tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts