Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 STS Northstar
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up a Magnaflow Cadillac CTS-V Cat-Back Exhaust System for $710. Is that a good deal?

Buying from LMPerformance.

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Call High Horse Performance. They'll beat it. I believe they were selling them for under $650 but that's been awhile. Talk to Joshua. Tell 'em Chris with the SRT-8 sent ya. I just spent over $1,600 with him.

Exhaust
Flashed PCM
Strut Tower Brace
CAI

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
but thats only bc manufacturers run "deals" at different times of the year. Just wait and youll see the price fluctuate, you just got to buy at the right time.

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Like I said in an earlier post..there is someone on Ebay named Alabastorboxflorals that sold me the magnaflow and the k&n Cai for 850 shipped...im sure he/she is still doing it...they are selling stuff for a parts warehouse that went out of business!

·
Registered
301 Posts
If you are in Southern California I'll do a lot better than that! I went back to stock, I have one ready to go, let me know.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
5 Posts
Hello GAGS-V,

I am sincerely interested in your used MagnaFlow exhaust. Please contact me at 310-422-1510.

Thanks,

Nate

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
209 Posts
How about the cheapest place to pick up a Corsa? If I can find a really good price I think I'll buy one. If not I'm just gonna gut the stock mufflers and see how I like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts