None yet!
1,025 Posts
I salivated!
That's on the must see list, oh yeah.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
GIven the success of the other Marvel Comic hero movies this will probably do pretty well at the box offices. I doubt I'll see this in theatres.

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
or Black Sabbath's old song on the Paranoid album. Yes album, those round vinyl things.

That was one of my favorite comic books. You saw his suit evolve over time.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
IMO Iron Man is the best intro in the history of music.

Nothing else even a close 2nd.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
Just the fact that they cast Robert Downey, Jr. to the role makes it all the more intriguing for me....

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
I've always thought that Tony Stark was the ultimate super hero alter ego other than bruce wayne,

really no superpowers to speak of plus he had really good character flaws. Drugs and alcohol make him a really good antihero...

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Nothing could be worse than Michael Bay's The Island. Even though it had the Cadillac Cien :)drool:) in it, the level of product placement bordered on painful.

"Oh my gosh, we're running for our lives! Here, let me put in these PUMA shoes and grab a quick DASANI before we hide behind that MILLER LITE billboard."

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
I don't know much about Iron man but I know I really love the character. I don't remember much about it from my childhood but I remember bits and pieces of some killer comics I had.

I too cannot wait to see this one, although my wife may try to kill my superhero buzz.
She usually does.

I really like the superhero movies, loved Spider Man I and II, never saw III yet...
X-men was great, II was good and III made me want to burn the theater down.
I was into Superman when I was a kid, Wonder Woman when it was on TV... too bad I was so young or I could have enjoyed it more ;)
The new superman and Batman movies were well done I thought.

I also want to see the Forbidden Kingdom.. is that any good? I love Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Nothing could be worse than Michael Bay's The Island. Even though it had the Cadillac Cien :)drool:) in it, the level of product placement bordered on painful.

"Oh my gosh, we're running for our lives! Here, let me put in these PUMA shoes and grab a quick DASANI before we hide behind that MILLER LITE billboard."
trudat

I still liked that movie though. I thought is was good. Though I am a little partial to Ewan Kenobi :D

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
Scarlett Johansson in a tight white body suit gets extra credit points regardless of how bad the movie is. (Sidenote--How can she look so good sometimes and like a total friggin trainwreck other times. She has the most random hotness of any chick I can think of)

Honey is a HORRIBLE movie but you just hit mute and watch Jessica Alba is all her fineness.

Sophia Vergara is the only thing that makes Soul Plane even close to worth stopping on when flipping channels. Especially when she is spead eagle on the instrument panel.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts