Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the exact parts and where to purchase them for me to put a Aux for my ipod in a 03 stock radio w/ black dash.:bighead:

·
Registered
2003 CTS
2,339 Posts
I am looking to do the same thing in my '03. The only thing I wanted to add is an amplified Bazooka, which I have already done. Just looking to take advantage of the Ipod on the road.
Thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already have one:thumbsup:

2- 12' memphis subs
1- street machine (audiotek) amp
1- A/D/S Amp for the tweets
4- kicker speakers int.
2- kicker tweets
1- digital cap

oh and stock radio:rant2:

plan on adding to more tweets for the back seat too...:highfive:

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Well, then it gets more difficult.....if your adding a soundsystem, its easy, buy a JL Cleansweep or similar...but unless your adding an entire soundsystem including amp for the interior speakers.....then your best bet is cadillac.faq or buying a nucleous........if you have XM....if not....ADD A SOUNDSYSTEM :D

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Already have one:thumbsup:

2- 12' memphis subs
1- street machine (audiotek) amp
1- A/D/S Amp for the tweets
4- kicker speakers int.
2- kicker tweets
1- digital cap

oh and stock radio:rant2:

plan on adding to more tweets for the back seat too...:highfive:

WEll then its easy!!! Go buy a JL cleansweep or similar....check out my post in cadillacfaq.com called installing a cleansweep....and do it:highfive:

Mine

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your set up is exactly what I want:bouncy:

1. I have a ipod, shuffle, MP3 is it possible to have the ipod plug and a headphone (shuffle&MP3) at the same time or would I have to buy to 2cleansweeps or nucleus??

2. Where do I go about getting the pieces at a decent price??:worship:

Thanks FLY!!!!:highfive:

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey I just noticed something in the background of you picture Fly which suburb you in?? I'm in Chicago but be in Downers, La Grange, Joliet ,Naperville all the time. An by the look of your name you might be filipino I'm half blk/filipino.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
I live in Plainfield and run a scuba shop in plainfield as well...that pic was when I did advertising for Yellowbook.....I dont know what your asking in question #1....you want to inputs? Just buy a splitter.......

Check ebay on prices or go to Tweeter and ask them to match internet price :D

IM to fly for a white guy :D :D

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey my parents lived in lakelands for three years you know wher that is ?? if I were to get the nessary parts you think you would be able to find time to help me do this??

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
You dont need to pay me, but if you buy the JL summing device too, its a piece of cake.....I can try and help ya, but its my busy time of the year right now and I dont have much time anyway....Trust me buy the summing device, its like $150, but worth every penny and makes the install simple!! They didnt have it available when I did mine.....

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well then I'll buy the Summing device as long as you can help me with the suming device.... now I just gotta find out where

1 - 13 of 13 Posts