Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure why they gave me this Ipad, is it just for the cadillac app on it that doesn't do much? I downloaded the same one on my phone. How much can I sell it for?

·
Registered
97 STS (Sold); 13 ATS 2.0T w/AT & CUE
22 Posts
Yes it was a 4. $425. My cousin sold it for me on Craigslist. It took him a couple of weeks because he was getting jerked around but ultimately scored. I couldn't believe he got so much. Somebody must've really wanted the Cadillac of iPads.

·
Registered
2018 ATS-V Coupe' 6MT
340 Posts
I had a guy that wanted to buy it now for $450 who I'm sure is still looking, as he wasn't the one who won the auction. I believe he ended up bidding up to about $480 before being outbid. So if that's motivating for anyone, you should probably list yours (if you're into eBay and all). Best of luck.

·
Registered
ATS 3.6 RWD Opulent Blue
11 Posts
I would never have bought one for myself but it will come in handy when we take the Motorhome on the road. It is much more convenient than a laptop. Unexpected gift from Cadillac. Must be our return for bailout of GM.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sold it to a really good friend (police officer) who just had twins for $400, figured I was helping him out a little and I made my$$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts