Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an 09 V in February before the price increase (SER in my name) but the dealer wants the new invoice price plus Dealer IMR and LMA Group Contribution. These last two items are adding another $1343.00 to invoice. Are these legitimate? The car is in transit...should be here next week. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
i'm more than pretty sure they can't do that. Sounds like they're trying to pull one over your head and make some extra $$

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
821 Posts
There is still too many on lots not sold to not get exactly what you want. Tell them to keep it and move on. You can probably do much better and pay for your and a co-drivers flight and fuel to break it in on the way back. Pm the supporting dealers here and get the best deal possible. I did just this when I bought my 06. Got a better deal flying to texas to buy than locally including 2 one-way tickets, fuel, and meals to drive home.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
There is still too many on lots not sold to not get exactly what you want. Tell them to keep it and move on. You can probably do much better and pay for your and a co-drivers flight and fuel to break it in on the way back. Pm the supporting dealers here and get the best deal possible. I did just this when I bought my 06. Got a better deal flying to texas to buy than locally including 2 one-way tickets, fuel, and meals to drive home.
Its a bit harder to bargain if you wanted options that are much more rare like the recaro's and a 6spd. Though that is no excuse. There should by no reason why they can't sell to you at the price of the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts