Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all!! Just a short note to introduce my-self. I, recently purchased a 1990 Red Allante. I, live in Tucson, Arizona. Pre-maturely retired I, spend alot of time in Kino Bay Sonora, Mexico.
The weather is nice and the fishing is great. If you know you will be in my area, drop me an E-mail so we can meet - up in person.:D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome six pac! Just a note that we give to all newbies- dont be offended by anyone (especially the bald guy). I think youll find this board the best for cadillacs!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
elwesso said:
Welcome six pac! Just a note that we give to all newbies- dont be offended by anyone (especially the bald guy). I think youll find this board the best for cadillacs!
Welcome sixpac! Don't worry about me....I won't hurt you! I'm just rough on closet ricers!

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Welcome SIXPAC,

Glad you found us. Arizona is a great top down state. Do you drive your Allante down to Mexico? Would love to see some pictures with the rods sticking out the boot area.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I used to work in Mexico. Love it there. I try to vacation there as much as possible. Great diving. Fishing was ok the few times I went.

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
125 Posts
Greetings Sixpac,

Welcome to the show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts