Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading a lot of post on here and i guess i owe all an apology. I really never introduced myself as a new member. My name is Tom and i have two caddies. 1987 Brougham, triple Dark Blue leather 67000 orig miles astoroof and soon to have orignal real caddy wire wheels. I will post pics when they are installed. The other is an 1984 Eldo Convertable. Steel blue with white top and white leather. I wanted to thank all who have educated me on topics ranging from opera lamps to towing packages. I have always loved caddies since the day my uncle let me drive his 74 Fleetwood. I look forward to reading many more interesting posts and hopefully helping some members with tips I have learned along the way.

D

·
0 Posts
CaddymanTom said:
I have been reading a lot of post on here and i guess i owe all an apology. I really never introduced myself as a new member. My name is Tom and i have two caddies. 1987 Brougham, triple Dark Blue leather 67000 orig miles astoroof and soon to have orignal real caddy wire wheels. I will post pics when they are installed. The other is an 1984 Eldo Convertable. Steel blue with white top and white leather. I wanted to thank all who have educated me on topics ranging from opera lamps to towing packages. I have always loved caddies since the day my uncle let me drive his 74 Fleetwood. I look forward to reading many more interesting posts and hopefully helping some members with tips I have learned along the way.
Welcome Caddyman Tom. Cars sound nice, post some pics. An older friend of mine is thinking of parting with his 84 Eldorado. How do you like yours?. His is not a vert and it doesn't even have leather but its got the whole Rolls kit and is a one owner car with only 34k original miles. The car is practically brand new and garaged since day one. He will probably let go for around $3k. I'm not so sure I want another 4100 car and the creme/brown color combo is a turnoff but the condition is impecabble. Think its a good deal?. Anyway this site is very imformative as there are many that know Caddy's in and out, xcept for those pesky lowrider guys (just kidding). :lildevil:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Destroyer, Thanks for the response. I too am not that big of fan of the 4100 however i like the lines and ride of the 84 Eldo. I have had a few minor issues with the car (mostly vacum hoses) but otherwise it has been a good car. I also am not that big of fan of the lowriders, but i say live and let live. Some i have seen are very interesting. Just not my thing. Love to see a stock car in primo shape. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
CaddymanTom