Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dominique France Motorsports is proud to introduce you to the DF® Concours Towel and our entire range of Simply Natural products. We are very proud of our organic products. Our products are plant based, totally biodegradable, non toxic, and safe for the environment.

Please visit our web site at www.dftowel.com

• Our flagship product, the DF® Concours Towel, is an exceptionally soft, super absorbent terrycloth. The fabric is woven from our own unique AlpineFiber™ yarn. AlpineFiber™ is made entirely of natural materials, no artificial fibers of any kind are used in the weaving or sewing of this amazing product.
• Polishing and buffing your vehicle with the DF® Concours Towel will bring out a shine that you can be proud of. Our products will not scratch even the finest of painted surfaces.
• Use the DF® Concours Towel or our DF® Concours Wash Mitt to wash your vehicle, they will absorb and hold more solution than anything else on the market
• Use the DF® Concours Applicator to apply waxes and polishes then use our towel or Concours Bonnet to buff your vehicle to the brightest most scratch free shine you have ever had.
• Dusting your vehicle with the DF® Concours Towel between washings will keep it clean and shining longer. Throw away that chemical filled duster from the west coast, dusting with the DF® Concours Towel takes less than half the time.
• Will absorb many times it's own weight in water. In fact, the DF® Concours Towel absorbs 30% more liquid than cotton.
• The perfect towel to clean your car's glass (especially when used with our DF® Glass Shine,) interior wood and plastic surfaces, leather and vinyl seating surfaces. Buy different sizes for different jobs, keep a small one in your glove box to keep your interior sparkling clean.
• Hundreds of household uses, polish fine jewelry, furniture, silverware, great on glass and crystal!
• Our many happy clients can't all be wrong!

And best of all... for member's of Cadillac Forums a 5% discount off all orders. Just enter the coupon code "cadforum" (no quotes, case sensitive) in our shopping cart and you will automatically get your discount.

Please feel free to call me toll free at 866-DFTOWEL if you should have any questions.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Hi, Leo.
Guys, I have 3 of Leo's DF towels and they are absolutly the best for rubbing off wax that I've ever used! Leo's got a Seville and I use these on my Sixty Special. They are about a year old, been through the washing machine countless times, and have never frayed and each time are like brandy new!
This is a damn good product....something that'sfew & far between these days.

·
Registered
'06 CTS-V
728 Posts
I have also used Leo's towels for a few years now. They are exceptional microfibers made of natural materials, the best of both worlds! They are also very plush with a deep nap, which makes them great for quick detailing or buffing off wax. They are very luxurious, and Leo, glad to see you have a 19x19 size now. :)

And best of all, Leo's a really nice guy with a ton of textiles knowledge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts