Cadillac Owners Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

· Registered
2006 CTS 3.6 and 2008 STS N* 1SE
57 Posts
Nice XLR. The Elco... is a head turner for me; great color.

New here as well.
I own a 2005 Blue Steel XLR. I'm about the third owner, great car, and we love it. I have electrical issues right now so I've resurrected an older post to see if I can get some help.
Here's a pic of mine, although I have different wheels on it now.
Bruce

· Registered
'92 Brougham, '04 XLR, '06 DTS, '12 SRX
34 Posts
Been away a good bit, had a DTS, now have a SRX for the honey.
Picked this up last month, 2004 XLR, Crimson Pearl w/black interior, 44K mileage. Had Vettes all my driving life, still do, but I always wanted one since they came out. I remember James Woods driving a black one on his TV show "Sharks" back in '06 - '08, fell in love with it.

Runs great, luckily for me, the bugs have been worked out and some replacements were made.

I'm driving this more than the Vette now.:D

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé

· Registered
2016 ATS-V, 1969 Cougar XR7 Convertible, 1970 GTO, 1970 Torino GT, 2006 XLR
373 Posts
Hi All.....This is one of my obsessions...the others being a 2016 Cadillac ATS-V, a 1970 Pontiac GTO and a 1970 Ford Torino GT....This is a 2007 base model which only has18K miles on it....rides like a new car and turns heads and gets admiring comments everywhere I go. I live in North New Jersey and in all the years I have owned it, I have only seen one....a black one, in my neck of the woods.
I loath driving cars that everyone else has and seeing myself coming and going on the road and in gas stations.
Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Coupé
Land vehicle Luxury vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

· Registered
1 Posts
Good evening all and Happy New Year. My name is Howard and I just purchased a 2005 Xenon Blue XLR. Real excited about it. I worked for GM Flight Department when it first hit the market and fell in love with it. Of course looking for a few parts, but at the price I payed, I have a lot of room left for fixes. First thing I'm going to do is oil change, tune-up, new plugs, transmission flush and replace the camshaft position sensor due to a leak. Pre-buy noted coolant leak at the clamp. Looking forward to getting to know the forum.

Name: See above
Last 7 digits of VIN: 5603185
Date of Delivery: Dec 31, 2020
Date of Production: 2005
City, State: Atlanta, Ga
Options: Standard
Attach a picture of your car
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Hood Grille

I am looking for a suspension control module if anyone has one available or knows where one might be available...

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.