Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Past: 86 Deville, 83 Eldorado (Diesel), and 79 Eldorado
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since introductions are encouraged here, I felt it appropriate to say hi.

I've had a passion for Cadillacs since I was first bit by the car bug. I've owned 3 Caddys, an 86 Sedan de Ville, an 79 Eldorado, and an 83 Diesel Eldorado. I worked for a car dealer for a year who loved Cadillacs, so I've driven and worked on many. I'd consider myself a "B" rate mechanic when it comes to Caddys.

I'm currently in the market for a 87 thru 95 Deville. I have respect for the Northstar engine, but could never afford to keep one running. ;) I like push rod engines. I'm here to help out with things I've run into before, and ask questions when I know not, but mostly I will be lurking.

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Welcome! Where in WI are you? If you are not too far, you should check out the West of the Lake Cadillac-Lasalle club. Great group of enthusiasts!

We are actually having a show at Al Piemonte Cadillac in St. Charles this coming Saturday the 18th.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
873 Posts
Welcome!

I'm not real sure where people get the idea that the N* is expensive to maintain. I've owned several now and the biggest problem I have had is an ignition switch.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Welcome! Is Wausau midstate? I'm over in the Twin Cities.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
:welcome::welcome5::welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts