Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday im on my way to my neices 3rd birthday and am running late. so i am on the interstate when i see a queervalier... i mean cavalier all riced out and a honda accord that i thought was a cobalt actually (go figure) all riced out too racing each other. well we are coming up on where it goes from two to three lanes, well i dont have time for them dicking around, they quit racing and actually started to slow traffic. i pull behind the honda which is in the left lane and then pull to the third lane. well when i did that they both hit it. screw you guys i hit the gas and fly. well i could hear the two of them reving as high as they can doing about 110 or so. i flip them off and fly pushed it up to about 135 (was in sport mode). that is the fastest i have gone in that car. the highest i have had under that was 130. i could have pushed it to 140 and was going to but backed it down... i pu$$ied out.

well i get down the interstate and a young kid (probably 16) is driving a Lincoln LS. he looks over at me while i am passing him (seen him out of the corner of my eye) and he speeds up. im like, what the hell? i let him go but when i got behind him he slowed down again. now i usually do about 80 on the interstate but behind him i was doing right at 70. well i dont have all day and need to get to her birthday so i wait for traffic to pass us and then get over. well the little pr*ck must not like Cadillacs or something he punches it and starts to fly. i can tell he doesnt have the V8 so i put a little more on the gas and pull next to him, let off a little and then punch it again and left his ass in the dust. now i am about a mile from my exit when i come up on a Mustang, passed me while i was behind the Lincoln. it was a late 90s model. i go to pass him and, i dont know what the hell everyones problem was yesterday but God forbid i pass anyone, he just floors it. i can hear him shift, had one of those i dont know what makes a wind noise when shifting gears. well i dont have time for this so either he stomps it and creams me or i am going to give it all i got and pass him. well i floor it and the old girl just completely shuts down that Mustang. it was like he was sitting still when i passed him. i looked down and i was doing about 120. i get off the interstate make it to the party without any more retards trying to race me.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Talking about kill stories. 3 in one outing!! Congrats and watch out for Jim LawMan.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Cavaliers are slow, the Accord must've been the I4 or sedan, the LS must've been an LS6, and the 'Stang was probably a 3.8. Good kills nonetheless.

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
davesdeville said:
Cavaliers are slow, the Accord must've been the I4 or sedan, the LS must've been an LS6, and the 'Stang was probably a 3.8. Good kills nonetheless.
cavalier yes slow, the accord was a coupe, i thought it was a cobalt coupe but it wasnt. the LS was a LS6 and the mustang was slow so yeah it was a v6. keep in mind i was running late and had the pedal to the floor most of the way. i was doing around 85-90 most of the time, when passing them ricers i had to show them who was who. i hit 135 when i was playing around with the (the accord wasnt the new 255 hp one but the previous body style) accord and the cavalier. i got next to them at about 90 and then i pushed it higher and then eventually i got it up to 135. these 3.2s are pretty fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts