Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just got an '08 CTS and its really awesome. There's only problem the interior wood trim piece near the drivers seat on the console is scratched and I want to replace it. Does anyone know the part number because I can't seem to find it. I attached a picture to show what piece. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 CTS
2,898 Posts
call Luke at Lindsay Cadillac ( they are a supporting dealer) he should be able to get you a good price. Remember to tell hm you are a forum member.

·
Registered
Cadillac
738 Posts
I need that part too, I chipped mine. Is that part number confirmed? Is the wood trim considered with or without custom? That part is $95 or $101 at gmpartsdirect depending of w/ or w/o custom, with $21 for shipping. So they would be cheaper unless Luke has shipping less than $4.

·
Registered
CTS 08
302 Posts
I need that part too, I chipped mine. Is that part number confirmed? Is the wood trim considered with or without custom? That part is $95 or $101 at gmpartsdirect depending of w/ or w/o custom, with $21 for shipping. So they would be cheaper unless Luke has shipping less than $4.
Luke gave me an email rundown of all the wood parts, as I was considering swapping them in. You can confirm the number with him, but that's what he sent me.

·
Registered
08 CTS DI AWD
108 Posts
Luke gave me an email rundown of all the wood parts, as I was considering swapping them in. You can confirm the number with him, but that's what he sent me.
I was thinking about that same thing, what was the total damage to replace all those plastic parts to the woodgrain style?

·
Registered
2006 XLR
467 Posts
If the parts are not damaged from abuse they are covered by the 3 year & 36000 mi bumper to bumper warranty. Use your warranty thats what its for.

·
Registered
2008 CTS
10 Posts
Can anyone tell me the part number/name for the silver plate that surrounds the shifter? In 08CTSGuys photo at the top of this thread, it is directly to the right of the part he was asking for.

I've tried looking but I've seen references to a shift plate, trip plate or shift console.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts