Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Escalades do have more than enough room on the inside. There are certain things I would like to store that I don't want to keep in my center console like my DC inverter I only use every once and a while. I find that they are lacking places to store things, like the lack of rear door pockets. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could drop a response below if you've come up with any ideas.

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,482 Posts
Sorry to nose in, but the title made me curious considering the vehicle. I have a practice of storing seldom used things under seats using promotional or gift bags of a complementary color as the interior. Christmas perfume sets are a target-rich environment. After my wife gets tired of them of course.

Until the last few years with (local) grandkids my wife never got too many passengers in her SUV. So, I sewed velcro strips to a sizeable emergency kit to just set on the rear floor mat. When schlepping the darling little tykes now she can plop it in the rear without fear of it rolling around.

HTH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts