Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 77 Deville which has seen better days. I want to clean her up from the inside out -- starting with the headliner and carpet -- but don't know what colors to get. The headliner and carpet are kind of a golden color and there are tan and beige accents throughout the rest of the car.

I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction to find out what colors I need to get.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
If you are going to change the whole interior, Id go to a trim shop and look at color samples and see what you like.........

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Sandy, thanks exactly what I need!

elwesso said:
If you are going to change the whole interior, Id go to a trim shop and look at color samples and see what you like.........
I'm not going to change the interior, just clean it up a bit. I want the exact colors if I can get them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Why dont you post some pictures.......? Id like to see what you have in mind......!

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
I went to your profile to see where you are, but you didn't fill it out :(
I am in Northern New Jersey and PPG who made the dyes/paints for the vinyl leather & plastic interior trim pieces is here in NJ, as are other competitor-types. I am very sure that paints and dyes in OEM colors are available.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from central IL (I updated me profile now).

This car is also my daily driver, so I plan to work on it over time and do the work myself to save some cash.

I have thought about having the seats dyed again -- just a though now, though! How much did it cost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts