Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, as some of you can see in my audio thread I am fabbing my own center console up. I am just finishing spot filling and sanding. I have gotten great fitment and ended up fabbing the stereo and HVAC unit into one unit. I am however now stuck as I can not find a matching paint. I tried several interior paints and nothing came close to the stock finish. I am not interested in a gloss black 09 look as I love the matt rubber look (even if it is cheap and peals early). Has anyone had any success in finding a paint that will come close?

I usually have great luck with one of the duplicolor stock interior paints but none of them quite match and look quite tacky on samples....

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
These guys have some real crazy paints and may have something that would work. I know that I saw some on there that feel like "rubber, velvet, or leather". I bet if you called them and explained what you wanted it would be easier than navigating their site.

http://www.alsacorp.com/

Just please don't post up here in a couple weeks with a 100% chrome V.

Good luck. Can't wait for the springs.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, oh heck no... No chromed out V for me.... I wouldnt mind some nice chrome wheels but nothing else. Thanks for the response, it looks like ill be giving them a call or email when i get a few minutes. I will admit to having a camo addiction... This is what happened to all the chrome, leather and cloth on my silverado....

camo V anyone ?

·
Banned
2005 STS
279 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree.

SEM makes flexible paint that everyone has been using to redo theri caddy seats. It's in a stick post in the STS 2005-2010 forum.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
What Silverado? :alchi:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, K&N, Borla, short throw w/ Holden knob, hotchkis
906 Posts
Lol, oh heck no... No chromed out V for me.... I wouldnt mind some nice chrome wheels but nothing else. Thanks for the response, it looks like ill be giving them a call or email when i get a few minutes. I will admit to having a camo addiction... This is what happened to all the chrome, leather and cloth on my silverado....

camo V anyone ?

Oh... WOW... for some reason, Sacramento CA doesn't profoundly register as needing wild Dundee bushman camo to me... I live 20 minutes from WV and don't see stuff like that.

:ack:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts