Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 DeVille. One day, I found that the interior lights came on all by themselves and had nearly drained the battery. The car hadn't been driven for over two weeks. No doors were left ajar. The weather had been extremely damp and rainy. The only way I've gotten the lights to go out is by pulling the fuse in the trunk. Exactly where is every relay switch located that has anything to do with the interior lights? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 1994 DeVille. One day, I found that the interior lights came on all by themselves and had nearly drained the battery. The car hadn't been driven for over two weeks. No doors were left ajar. The car is still in pristine condition. The weather had been extremely damp and rainy. The only way I've gotten the lights to go out is by pulling the fuse in the trunk. Exactly where is every relay switch located that has anything to do with the interior lights? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,829 Posts
Welcome to CF!!! Your duplicate threads from different forums have been merged into this correct Deville forum. The Lounge is for general non-vehicle-specific chit chat.

The switch, relay, and fuse locations are found in the GM/Cadillac/Helm service manuals - used copies on eBay - or the online version at www.alldatadiy.com

·
2004 Deville
2004 Deville, Silver, Gone, but not forgotten, 1972 Eldorado, 1974 eldorado, 1975 CDV
697 Posts
I'm guessing the problem is with one of the door modules, have you checked for codes, the door modules will set a code if there is a problem with them.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,147 Posts
I'm guessing the problem is with one of the door modules, have you checked for codes, the door modules will set a code if there is a problem with them.
his car is OBD1, which I'm not very familiar with. Did OBD1 monitor door modules?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts