Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,818 Posts
Is the car in the sun when you observer this? I ask because if the car sense that the sun is out, then the interior lights will not turn on.

If it's at night time and the lights are still not turning on... Is this problem consistent with all of the doors? Or just the driver door?

KOT

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
I don't think the sun can effect that but I would deffinitely recheck all fuses and If it's only driver door I would check the lock assembly on the door itself mine gets sticky sometimes but I hate the interior lights so it's beneficial to me

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,818 Posts
I don't think the sun can effect that but I would deffinitely recheck all fuses and If it's only driver door I would check the lock assembly on the door itself mine gets sticky sometimes but I hate the interior lights so it's beneficial to me
Trust me, on my CTS and presumably on others, the interior lights will not turn on when it's parked in the sun. Just like the exterior head lights won't turn on either when you unlock the door with the remote. Only the parking lights as indication that your car received the remote command.

KOT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts