Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I made a 300 mile round trip cruise south from our home in Michigan into Wisconsin today to visit some small resort towns and do some shopping. At one point we had to rely on the On-star Navigation to get us back on course, but that was fine as we were in no hurry. I can't describe how impressed I was with the ride, handling and all with this car. Quiet, smooth and everything you would expect. On the way home, we took some winding county roads where we could zig zag through the corners and enjoy the feel of the car. On top of all that, we stopped at several car dealerships as my wife will be purchasing a new car soon as the lease on her Nissan is expiring. We visited a Chevy/Buick dealer, a Toyota dealer and Honda dealer. At each place my car became the center-peiece of attention. At the Honda dealership, I actually had four employees there come out to look over my car and each had a handful of compliments. Same at the Toyota dealership and the Chev/Buick place, which I would expect of them. Todays trip reminded me of why I saved and saved to by this car, what made me fall in love with it and just flat out how cool this car is. Hats off to the designers.

·
Registered
2008 CTS
257 Posts
That's a great story! I love hearing these positive stories here on the forum. I love my CTS more and more everyday

·
Registered
92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4
348 Posts
Hey, great post; glad you are as happy with your CTS as I am with mine (my 2008 for 30 months, and now my 2010).

I often find an excuse to drive a little more before I come back home, just because I enjoy this car so much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts