Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
169 Posts
The Vsport has an intercooler. I assume it’s very much like the ATS-V, the engines are nearly identical.

·
Registered
2016 V Sport
126 Posts
There are very few aftermarket “go fast” options, other than a tune. Not even a cold air intake system.

Ken

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are very few aftermarket “go fast” options, other than a tune. Not even a cold air intake system.

Ken
I just bought my vsport a month ago. I previously owned a mustang ecoboost. There were so many aftermarket options for that car. I guess companies don’t want to gamble on spending the $ on R&D, figuring Cadillac owners are less likely to “hot rod” their cars compared to mustang owners.
I have to say I’m very happy with the performance of this car! Blows my modded Mustang away.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
900 Posts
Lack of sales, plain and simple... they way overestimated the market. When I bought my '14 in April of '15, there were literally hundreds of '14s still on dealer lots.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
27 Posts

Ken
I believe ZZP makes a cold air intake, it’s the only CTS Vsport mod they have. All their others are for the ATS-V.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,547 Posts
I believe ZZP makes a cold air intake, it’s the only CTS Vsport mod they have. All their others are for the ATS-V.

Sold out for now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts