Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'05 ProCharged cts-V -Silver on Black
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried this Interceptor scan gauge by AeroForce ? Hooks to the diagnostic port & scans like 28 different operating perameters,
shows 2 readouts at a time and has a shift lite in it.
The only place I can see for gauges is the ash tray & I can put 2 there if I had a pod like Kmajecki has.
I have to have fuel pressure , Boost, & wide band 02.
I can get the boost & fuel pressure on the Interceptors 2 analog inputs & theres room for a wide band 02 gauge next to it. That would work out great that is if the Interceptor is as good as there site says it is.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,706 Posts
Anyone tried this Interceptor scan gauge by AeroForce ? Hooks to the diagnostic port & scans like 28 different operating perameters,
shows 2 readouts at a time and has a shift lite in it.
The only place I can see for gauges is the ash tray & I can put 2 there if I had a pod like Kmajecki has.
I have to have fuel pressure , Boost, & wide band 02.
I can get the boost & fuel pressure on the Interceptors 2 analog inputs & theres room for a wide band 02 gauge next to it. That would work out great that is if the Interceptor is as good as there site says it is.
There should be a list of OS that it works with. I know it will not work on the 05 GTO and might not on the V. I do know it works really well on the supercharged. Cobalt SS. Giving before and after charge temps.

Email the guy as he basically operates out of garage.

Here is a post I made on the Corvette forum:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1574569&highlight=aeroforce+Interceptor

Norm

·
Registered
'05 ProCharged cts-V -Silver on Black
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The CTS-V is on the list, there are 2 different models, one for the '04 & '05 and another for the '06 & '07

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,706 Posts
The CTS-V is on the list, there are 2 different models, one for the '04 & '05 and another for the '06 & '07
Cool! Remember not all functions will work. But boost related ones would be neat or AF ratios too.

I guess I am old school and will run the notebook when I have too.

Norm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts