Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if there is a way to change that color or the instrument panel on a 2003 cts. Can't find answer anywhere on the internet. If anyone now's or have done this please let me know where I can get the light or if you can't change it at all.

·
Registered
Cadillac
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but im looking for more on how to change the speedometer and ect. that was just how to change the HVAC. It does help so ill now how to do that if i can figure out how to change the other part.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V, 05 CTS Sprt/Lux
325 Posts
I was just curious if there is a way to change that color or the instrument panel on a 2003 cts. Can't find answer anywhere on the internet. If anyone now's or have done this please let me know where I can get the light or if you can't change it at all.
Swap it out for a 05-07 gauge cluster. They look much better and light up white instead of orange.
03-04

05-07

·
Registered
Cadillac
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know that you can do that but i like the look of the 03 cluster but just not the color. is the way to change it maybe kind of the same way that you can change the HVAC with the surface mounted LED or is it some thing else

1 - 5 of 5 Posts