Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have this type of cluster in there CTS? i believe it is the SRX cluster, which i am told will fit into the CTS, but they state this is from an 05 CTS...i am a bit interested in purchasing it and installing it in my car (and yes i know it hasd to be sent to specmo my with my current cluster to get the mileage corrected)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPEEDOMETER-CADILLAC-CTS-SRX-04-05-40K-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20ad7621f0QQitemZ140349153776QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
The cts and srx use the same cluster.
They will just plug into the 03 cts.
The pic on that listing is just a random file photo it says and you will most likely get the plain cts cluster with engine temp or maybe the one with chrome rings..I thought the chrome rings was 06 and 07 I'm not sure though.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after second look you are right. but i wonder what cluster this is that is shown. cause the V cluster is close to this, but it has the V logo stamped inside of it though

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Also it looks like a multi item listing. I'm on my blackberry so its hard to tell:
1 CADILLAC CTS 04*** (cluster), MPH, ID 25772409
* 2 CADILLAC CTS 05*** (cluster), US, base
* 3 CADILLAC SRX 04*** (cluster), MPH, ID 25772409
* 4 CADILLAC SRX 05*** (cluster), MPH

Ill check it again in a couple hrs when I'm on my laptop, but I don't even think that file photo is a gm cluster...nissan?

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
that link doesnt even look like the real ebay... i dont know whats wrong with my computer.
anyway...that cluster in the pic is not off a cts-v or cts...it has oil pressure and engine temp and 3 screens... also it has 2 buttons on it at the bottom...im going to stick with my nissan guess and also add jeep/chrysler. but that is just a file photo, i have seen many ebay sellers use 1 stamped out photo for all the clusters no matter what make model and year...
if i were you i would try to get one local pickup so you make sure you get what yu are looking for... also are you looking for one witht he rings or just a temp upgrade?

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already upgraded from the 03 cluster to an 06 with the chrome rings...i like it, but that just looked different and caught my attention

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Oh gotcha.
I remember a while back someone tried to do the V cluster on a 07 sport. They got most the features working except 1 but I can't remember what it was. They removed it because their wife wasn't happy with whatever the issue was

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,786 Posts
The wife was upset with the fact that the manual matic wasn't working. She couldn't shift it up or down, also mileage display was wacko.

Could what is displayed on the eBay link is a STS?

KOT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts