Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for more light out of your Fog lights? You can install the the high beam bulb in your Fog assembly. You access the the bulbs from inside the wheel wells. The front wheel well is held in by several push pins. Remove the panel and install your new high beam bulbs. DO NOT touch the glass on these bulbs or they will burn out prematurely.

The Part Number is: 25735601
Cost is: $8.06 Shipped by GMPD

I did several months ago and have experienced no problems.
Yes it's brighter but no more distance as the beam is directed down from the reflector. Here's a pic of the two bulbs.

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parker said:
If you get the 9005 silverstars theyll match the HIDs. I had mine put in when I put on my new bumper! Looks killer.
9005 silverstars is that a sylvania product? I might do that.

Parker, Here's your old bumper on my car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parker said:
What a sexy ass bumper. Yeah, I never heard back from you after I had shipped it. So im guessing everything went alright, sorry about the ghetto ass packing..lol.
My next step is to run a 3 1/2" duct from the brake duct up to the airbox. It should be easy. I'm having trouble finding 3 1/2" Got 3" & 4".:mad:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I found a 9005 ST Silverstar that simulates Xenon. Is that what you used or just the standard 9005 silverstar headlight bulbs?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey Parker, do you have any pics of your HID's and "matching" Silverstar foglights at night?

·
Registered
138 Posts
RobertCTS said:
My next step is to run a 3 1/2" duct from the brake duct up to the airbox. It should be easy. I'm having trouble finding 3 1/2" Got 3" & 4".:mad:
This place might have what you need. When I was creating a CAI for my SSEi, I got the reducer from them. Works great.
http://www.boostcontroller.com/index.php?category=34

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey Robert.......I sell ducting like that.....look for a company called Hi-Tech hose. online and they might have an outlet near you....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Parker