Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1993 Cadillac deville sedan 1986 cadillac deville RIP
1,498 Posts
One way to wire the remote wire is if you can get the factory stereo out. Splice the remote wire and that shoud work fine

· Registered
2001 cadillac deville
1 Posts
I set my subs and amp and try Errol for a minute but I think it shuts off when I turn the bass up too high. What could be happening? And when I turn the car off and back on it works again. I hooked em up with the stock stereo. And only have one set o wires tapped into the stock sub. Any suggestions? And also my CD player doesn't work any more after hooking them up, I have a 2001 deville

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok friends this is a bump to a very ancient thread but i hope that I can still get assistance and answers about this very same topic.

1. I noticed that no one spoke about which wires you spliced into, to get the signal from, for the loc! The LOC requires low level signal wires. I believe capitol tapped into amplified signal wires, but not totally sure on that, so I am looking for clarification here. Capitol , you did help me greatly with the fuse location that we should be tapping into. THANKYOU.

The research required for this type of install has been a nightmare and a headache. However, lets make THIS thread the solid answer for everyone trying to do this same exact install.

So heres a gem to add to this awesome thread, to make everything easier for you. Wiring diagrams were a IMPOSSIBLE to find. I meant I was getting really upset. Until I found the best website that has the best diagrams relating to this type of install.

AUTOZONE.com

Register first, then scroll to the very bottom and on the left side you will see a link to type in your vin number, so that you have 100% accurate researching results and diagram schematics! Save the vehicle for future researching convenience.

God bless YOU. BOOM.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.