Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 ESV
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed chrome tow hooks, I like the way they look on my black ESV with the mesh grille . I have access to more of them if anyone is interested for a great price. I am not trying to become a vender just trying to help others out. Will post pics of the front end soon.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
That was my first mod on day one, chrome looks better on all colors. :)

·
Registered
2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3
635 Posts
Hot customization... If my truck wasn't so old, and I wasn't getting an 07 I'd def. add those.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Pics man.....PICS!!! :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
mja said:
Just installed chrome tow hooks, I like the way they look on my black ESV with the mesh grille . I have access to more of them if anyone is interested for a great price. I am not trying to become a vender just trying to help others out. Will post pics of the front end soon.
Let me know for a 99:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
mja said:
We have supporting vendors selling chrome tow hooks now, if you would like to support the Forum please contact Sal at the link on the bottom of the page that reads contact us, thank you

·
Registered
03 ESV
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Email me @ [email protected] for details, I dont want to take buisness away from your vendors HCVONE It should be OK for them to email me on the side. I am not a vendor or in this for buisness just want to help hook up other Escalades.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I understand, but you have to understand that supporting vendors pay to keep this site free for the members.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts