Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just noticed when im putting starting fluid in the intake it wants to turn on but my injectors arent working anybody gots a suggestion what it is?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,126 Posts
:confused::confused::confused: What car? What year? What engine? What problem? ...and why are you using starting fluid? That's a good way to crack a piston or head.

·
Registered
1993 ETC, in Windsor, Ont.
301 Posts
Fuel pump... fuel pump relay.... fuse (as Ranger said)

Pull codes? And yeah, WHAT CAR?? lol

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,990 Posts
Kunfusion, You're confusing everyone with too many threads. No one knows the history. If no one responds, it is because no one has an answer, or the ones who do, haven't read it yet. Pick the one you want to keep and link the others here and I'll delete them. I think you'll get more help that way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its A 99 Seville Sls 4.6 Northstar... Well It Started Like This The Car Sat For 1 Week And It Was Almost Empty And I Tried Starting It And The Battery Was Dead... So Then I Went To Put Gas And Jump Started It And Then It Wouldnt Start And Then I Noticed The Fuel Pump Was On When The Car Was Off And Then I Checked It And Then I Noticed That When The Key Was Off It Was On.. So Thats Pretty Much It.. Sorry For The Caps

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,990 Posts
Didn't you pull the engine just before this happened or am I thinking of someone else?

·
Registered
1997 Polo Green Cadillac Seville STS
685 Posts
Fuel Pump runs when key is OFF??? Not possible unless you have a short in the wiring CKT. You might be hearing the rear compressor running. FP only runs for 2 seconds after Key on.. and it will not re-energize until the PCM sees 4X crankshaft revolutions (Starting)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts