Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did that thread go?

I'm very interested in purchasing those injectors and much of the contact information was in that thread, as well as some excellent, technical information that I wanted to take a close look at over the next few days.

Was there a problem that recently surfaced that required it's removal or something?

If so, I'd like to request that whatever it was that caused such thread to be removed to simply be deleted so the useful information can still be obtained.

In the alternative, would it be possible to get that information included in that thread offline?

Many thanks

·
Registered
NONE
71 Posts
I can repost the links to the technical articles as long as it's OK with a moderator. Any questions anybody has about injectors, feel free to ask me. I'd be happy to share what I know, and if I can't answer them, I'll surely try to find an answer. I can also offer advice on tuning to go with it, incade anybody had questions about how it all comes together.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
It got ugly with name calling and accusations....play nice and it (thread closings) wont happen.

F

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It got ugly with name calling and accusations....play nice and it (thread closings) wont happen.

F
Thanks Florian.

I thought closing a thread meant it got locked so no one could post anymore. Is that not correct? I guess my point is similar to what I posted above; looking beyond any name-calling, there was some good information.

Is it possible to restore, but lock, such thread? It honestly would be useful.

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
Would it be OK if I repost the technical article links?
Based off what Florian said I think it would be fine.

It was very informative and after you told me about these injectors the website technical data sealed the deal.

I have a completely different understanding about injector data now thanks to you and Paul.

Maybe you can create a new thread as a technical article and if it doesn't get sh*t on it could be a sticky.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Thanks Florian.

I thought closing a thread meant it got locked so no one could post anymore. Is that not correct? I guess my point is similar to what I posted above; looking beyond any name-calling, there was some good information.

Is it possible to restore, but lock, such thread? It honestly would be useful.
It was locked for a reason, lets leave it at that....feel free to discuss the topic here as cleaning up the other thread would be a chore.....I ask that all posters STAY ON TOPIC, avoid flaming/disparaging other posters and stick to the info. That is the reason I closed the other thread.

Carry on.

F

·
Registered
NONE
71 Posts
It happens when emotions start to carry things away. A lot of the tech info is available out there, but anybody's best bet is to just ask questions about anything you are curious about or don't understand. :)

I enjoy helping people, and love tech discussions. I also like to be challenged, so don't be afraid to push the boundaries. If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you I don't know but will make it a personal mission to find the answer.

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V, 2007 Z06
2,843 Posts
any interest in a group buy on these injectors? Guess you can't post it since your not a supporting vendor.... darn.

·
Registered
NONE
71 Posts
ID doesn't allow group buys anyway. Minimum advertised price is enforced regardless of how many are bought at one time. Any dealer you go to should be selling them at the same price. If they aren't, they can lose their dealer status.

Thumbs up to Florian for re-opening the thread and pruning it to be focused! Thanks for doing that. It could save me a lot of retyping. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts