Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
'06 CTS-V
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd make this to make them easier to find, I've seen it done in other forums. And it comes in handy when trying to sort through the mess in the big thread looking for your type of car. Maybe it could get added to the FAQ? Feel free to add to the thread!

ITSAV

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,908 Posts
Without a doubt...the last picture is the BEST pic of a V......EVER.....thank for doing what you did there....seriously! Unfortunately....my unit has had to take advantage of or your selfless services on a few tours....thank you and God bless.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
61 Posts
hate it for you guys that have to run front plates... that just really messes with the front lines of the car... Great looking cars though.

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
821 Posts
I think I would like them more in a 2 seater, but that's just me.
Yeah it is a personal preference thing I just prefer all 4 seats to match. Considered just doing the fronts but glad I did them all at the same time. but yeah it does to some seem more at home in a 2 seater.

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts

·
Registered
'06 CTS-V - '96 Impala SS
158 Posts

Damn, I like that hood! Is the Spectre? One has the squirters, one dont, right? Which is which? From Spectre's site, they show squirters. I'd prefer to keep my squirters.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts