Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. So was cleaning the ATS the other day and the button plate (?) for my heater controls broke off the face of the infotainment unit. The buttons are for the fan speed, up and down on either side, and OFF in the middle. Then while handling them and bringing them inside to see what I may be able to reattach them with, it broke into 3 pieces. FYI they are very fragile if you ever have this happen to you. I was wondering if anyone knows where I may be able to buy replacements and the best way to reattach the plate. The controls still work without them, so that's good, but I dont like not having them there, it looks terrible. Ive looked around on the official cadillac parts/accessories website but dont see that piece on there. If anyone knows where I could get a replacement, and also the best way to re-attach it, that would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Eddie

Attached a couple pictures of the piece I am talking about
Road surface Asphalt Astronomical object Space Tar
Asphalt Atmospheric phenomenon Astronomical object Space Science
Asphalt Atmospheric phenomenon Astronomical object Space Science

· Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
986 Posts
CUE system?
That looks like the chrome trim, not an actual button.
The inductive touch points are the icons on the black plastic directly above the strips.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not a CUE its the standard Infotainment system or whatever they call the piece of junk lol. The touch points still do work fine, they are plastic and not chrome on my trim at least. Im low budget lol 2015 Base model ATS Sedan. It was all one piece but broke into 3

· Super Moderator
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
4,470 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you're referring to the faceplate that rises up to reveal a cubby hole there, maybe also a wireless charger. The piece you showed looks like it is from that faceplate. If yes, it can be bought through cuescreens.com. Another option would be ebay (probably used).
That's a great website, thanks. But its not a CUE system. Its the standard radio. No hinge, no compartment behind it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts