Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1984 cadillac fleetwood (sold) 1989 cadillac d'elegance
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... My first car in 1996 was a 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood... I loved it, sold it to my brother and it ended up in a scrap yard...
I just bought a 1989 brougham d'elegance and love it!!! It has 113k miles on it and was trailered here from AZ about 20 years ago and stored inside and used as a "church car".... I have a picture of the day I bought it and one from last week. I actually traded one of my motorcycles for this instead of swapping cash.... Still more changes to come but here it sits now and I thought I'd intro myself. Hello all!

·
Registered
1984 cadillac fleetwood (sold) 1989 cadillac d'elegance
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

I know not all of you would like the wheels but to each his own. I still have the stock wheels and hubcaps that I can throw back on if I ever want to. Probably will never get rid of them. I didn't make any modifications in that area that can't be easily changed back.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Hi Mark, and welcome.
I opened your post and was so taken by the beauty of the car I stayed on the photo and just admired it for a couple minutes.
I have always dreamed of having a white Cadillac and whenever I find one it is some other color.
I scrolled down and was put off by the wheels myself.
I am not against big wheels and aftermarket goodies, I am just not feeling those particular ones on that car.
I think it is too much black on too light a color car.
Well as you say it is a personal choice and as long as it is a beautiful Cadillac you are one of us!
Enjoy the new ride and glad yo have you on the forum.
:welcome5:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts