Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what i have so far. I have 2 sony explod 4 way 6x9s, 2 sony explod P5 12 inch subs, Boss Audio IQ amp, Boss audio MP3-4600 head unit (80 watts max per channel) and i will soon be getting the adaptors for the head unit, wiring for the amp speakers and subs, and a capacitor. I will install them into my 94 Deville. If you are looking for a great site for audio information go to www.the12volt.com They have diagrams, calculations, everything you will need information wise. Be sure to check it out:), Billy

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Why does sony= big mistake? I have had good experiences with sony speakers. They always have great bass and treble for the size and price. I don't like any sony cd players because of the laser motor issues they have, but the speakers are decent.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Bill$torey94Deville said:
Heres what i have so far. I have 2 sony explod 4 way 6x9s, 2 sony explod P5 12 inch subs, Boss Audio IQ amp, Boss audio MP3-4600 head unit (80 watts max per channel) and i will soon be getting the adaptors for the head unit, wiring for the amp speakers and subs, and a capacitor. I will install them into my 94 Deville. If you are looking for a great site for audio information go to www.the12volt.com They have diagrams, calculations, everything you will need information wise. Be sure to check it out:), Billy
I am a long time member of the 12 volt, I link it every now and then. Great site indeed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well as far as the whole speaker thing goes... If i had the money at the time Id get Infinity kappas for the car but theyre like 250+ and you cant destroy em. also if i had more of a budget id get sick subs like Boston acustics, Pheonex Gold, or KICKER. Oh yea the new head came in all busted up. Good thing i got shipping insurance on it so im sending it back and gettin a full refund. I think im guna go to best buy and see what they have for Kenwood dual or pioneer head units.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope not into fosgate but i am looking into a Alpine Kenwood Or Dual with an ipod/mp3 player adaptor, subwoofer controllers, bass/treb balance fade built in equalizer. each brand has one and if i should need an extra amp to get more power to the speakers in the car i have a 2 amp wiring kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
CadillacSTS42005