Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Really digging the first one, second one is nice too. I'll be giving both a call soon.

How much do the suede steering wheels and shift knobs usually run?

Gootz,
I'm not sure if you were already aware of this or not, but Cadillac does have a Certified Pre-Owned program. These vehicles have to have low mileage, be from recent model years, will have been through an inspection, and will come with some additional warranty on top of any remaining warranties already on the vehicle. You can browse for vehicles in your area by visiting http://www.cadillac.com/certified-pre-owned-vehicles/benefits.html.

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service
Thanks Sarah. Please have Katie look into my emails too.

We've had an 09 CPO that we bought in Dec. 11. My wife doesn't drive it much, but when I do it always puts a grin on my face. It is really a very good blend of good ole American muscle and outstanding handling. The handling is so good, I'd wager that the majority of owners never get past 75% of its cornering ability. It scares the siht out of them because it handles so well for a big car. I had ours out one time with a friend on a ride through the mountains. I'd bet I wasn't past 50% cornering and he was screaming at me to slow down. Bottom line - as far as performance, you won't be disappointed.

Where you may be disappointed is build quality. Many have blower rattles, sun roof creaks and diff noises. (we don't, but we have less than 10k on the clock) and keeping fuel in the tank. The interior is nice enough particularly if you get the Recaros, but it is not in the same league as my Benz. The stereo is only mediocre. Interior and trunk space are small for a large car. Blind spots are large. The Bluetooth is basic at best with no real address book and no streaming audio.

Be prepared to make friends with a gas station owner. You'll be seeing him a lot.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.