Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one dealer offering $6xxx off 2015 premium esv but kinda hesitated. because, other dealers are only around 2 or 3k off. could it be that this esv was the older production. when ask about platinum they only offer 2k off. they wouldn't do 6k off. so Im back to the premium. the dealer has also faxed me the invoice and I think he is given me the supplier price. msrp=90585. any help that I need to look at this invoice would be great.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
vietnam20 said:
I have one dealer offering $6xxx off 2015 premium esv but kinda hesitated. because, other dealers are only around 2 or 3k off. could it be that this esv was the older production. when ask about platinum they only offer 2k off. they wouldn't do 6k off. so Im back to the premium. the dealer has also faxed me the invoice and I think he is given me the supplier price. msrp=90585. any help that I need to look at this invoice would be great.
Where are you located? $6000 is about right for supplier pricing. Look at production date and test drive it first.

·
Registered
Cadillac
132 Posts
SORRY to say, but I wouldn't buy another 2015 FOR ANY PRICE! OR another 1st year GM product ever. Just too many problems and uncorrectable issues. We have owned ours since Dec, and its spent MONTHS in the service department over the 6 trips into the dealer. Now its going back for a new updated transmission, New exhaust system, camera updates, and fix squeaks and rattles.......

I honestly can't wait for this lease to expires! Thank God, I didn't buy this !!!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Georgia. on the invoice, AVF **UNIT BUILT AFTER OCTOBER 6, 2014. Is that production date? where would I find that at. and as for the supplier pricing, that is what the invoice says. it has employee pricing at 81477.93. is it possible for me to get supplier price. I thought you have to be affiliated with them to get supplier pricing.

----------

What do the badges look like? 8 speed or 6 speed?
the badge is 2015i
as for the speed. I have no idea. on the invoice it says V8G

I found it 8 speed

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
TOBTEK said:
SORRY to say, but I wouldn't buy another 2015 FOR ANY PRICE! OR another 1st year GM product ever. Just too many problems and uncorrectable issues. We have owned ours since Dec, and its spent MONTHS in the service department over the 6 trips into the dealer. Now its going back for a new updated transmission, New exhaust system, camera updates, and fix squeaks and rattles....... I honestly can't wait for this lease to expires! Thank God, I didn't buy this !!!!!
Sorry to hear about your experience. My 2015i has been as durable as my 2009 hybrid. I have driven it 11k miles already in 2 months. No clunks, no vibration, excellent CUE compared to competition, awesome correct 4wd system, excellent ACC, no XM antenna problems, smooth shifting 8 speed like a corvette stingray.

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
You can ask specifically about production date, look at mirrors etc. I bet it is legit. I got a bit north of that off mine yesterday.

·
Registered
Cadillac
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can ask specifically about production date, look at mirrors etc. I bet it is legit. I got a bit north of that off mine yesterday.
congrat on your purchase. I was really scare because other dealers are only doing 2 or 3k off and 500 off platinum. but this dealer is doing 6k. dealers around Georgia ain't doing nothing

12,778 Posts
SORRY to say, but I wouldn't buy another 2015 FOR ANY PRICE! OR another 1st year GM product ever. Just too many problems and uncorrectable issues. We have owned ours since Dec, and its spent MONTHS in the service department over the 6 trips into the dealer. Now its going back for a new updated transmission, New exhaust system, camera updates, and fix squeaks and rattles.......

I honestly can't wait for this lease to expires! Thank God, I didn't buy this !!!!!
Good Afternoon TOBTEK,

My sincerest apologies to hear that this has been your experience with your Escalade. This is certainly not something that we would ever want any of our customers to go through. Please send us a PM with your full name, VIN, Mileage, phone number, and the name of your involved dealership at your earliest convenience so that I may look further into these concerns for you. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts