Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am in need of some CTS-V pics, in particular: a close up side badge shot, and a head-on rim shot. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated. These pics are for Rockstar Games SD.

Thanks in advance,
-RS

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Wait rockstar games as in GTA? and VICE CITY!!!
I love those freaking games....I really want any free stuff you can throw me, because i am obsessed with those games......i have seen some of those pictures so ill post them in a few minutes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Here are two more.....they are from our pictures section

Thank you. I can't really use that rim shot though, I need one pretty dead-on with the entire rim in-frame. If you know of anywhere else I could check, I would really appreciate it. Also, I'm not sure about any free stuff... I don't get much myself... but if I get some pictures I could use, I might be able to get you some stickers. No promises, though.

Thanks,
-Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
terstheman said:
Throw us a bone! What game is it for? I thought that Rockstar never licensed cars.
I'm really sorry, I can't say anything. I wish I could, but I would get fired, for sure. Sorry.

-Bob

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
going to the tampa autoshow this weekend , will get you dead on pics from my digicam as a ctsv is rumored to be on the floor there , any other cars you need?GTO?

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.2 & 2014 ATS 2.0T
94 Posts
RockStar Games, are you serious! Is this for a mod or for a game?

I have a better bigger logo (not a snapshot, actual graphic) if you need it (too big to attach), just pm me.

Any other pics you need?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CTS-TO said:
RockStar Games, are you serious! Is this for a mod or for a game?

I have a better bigger logo (not a snapshot, actual graphic) if you need it (too big to attach), just pm me.

Any other pics you need?
It's for a game, and actually, we've gotten pretty much everything except for that rim shot. I like the shot in that desktop pic, you don't have the original by any chance? Thanks again.

-Bob

·
Registered
94 Posts
What's the game?
I'll get you a pic tomorrow of the V rims directly from GM....
Need any beta testers!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CTS-TO said:
What's the game?
I'll get you a pic tomorrow of the V rims directly from GM....
Need any beta testers!!!!!!!
Sorry, can't tell you the game, and I don't believe we are hiring, not that I would have any say in it anyway. Sorry to disappoint, but thanks in advance for the pic if you get it!

-R*

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you're going to put cadillacs in the game, don't you need permission from GM?
And if that is required, how come you're not just asking them for their media images?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CTS-TO said:
If you're going to put cadillacs in the game, don't you need permission from GM?
And if that is required, how come you're not just asking them for their media images?
To answer your questions: Yes, and we do. However, GMs Press photos often do not cover the exact angles we need, and one of the easiest (and cheapest) methods to get photos is the internet.

-RS

·
Registered
CTS-V CAI, CAM, BB X-pipe, Baer Extreme Plus
1,129 Posts
RockStar-- Did you get the shot you want? I'll run out in the parking lot and shot what shots you want. I can set the camera to taek pretty high res (3.2 Mega pix). My V is Black on Black. Email me [email protected] if you need the pics. http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/dgtalpimp2001 for current pics.

Dgtal

1 - 20 of 20 Posts