Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I need a big favor from anyone with some measuring tape. I have an 04 3.6L and was looking into trying out the chrome window trim around the side windows to see what it looks like. I know that most if not all 08-09s come with them. Though I was able to find the upper trim for mine (runs from the sideview mirrors up over top and back to the rear pillar) I cannot find anything for the bottom (the bottom of the windows both front and back ex. as the STS has). Could anyone please measure how many inches or cm exact length of the bottom trim pieces for both front and back doors? and the width or thickness of the trim as well (the chrome piece only, not the whole weathering trim or black part). Would like to see if they would fit mine without looking odd or if their a little big maybe I could trim them down. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
Cadillac
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody? Your garage is in your house. its not that far lol. jk but seriously can somebody help me out purdy please?

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
I get 45 and 9/16" for the front door, and 39 and 1/4" for the rear door. For the width, I get 3/8" on the top edge and 3/4" on the side edge.

·
Registered
Cadillac
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get 45 and 9/16" for the front door, and 39 and 1/4" for the rear door. For the width, I get 3/8" on the top edge and 3/4" on the side edge.
Appriciate it man. thanks alot for takin time to do that for me. im gonna measure mine tomorrow in the am and see how far off it is. btw nice ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts