Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 cts
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am in Canada, Toronto to be exact,and was looking for clear side markers and clear fog lights. I have checked eBay, but the shipping and duty costs are more than the markers! I asked a few shops and they told me that they will install the markers but I would have to get them my self. Can anyone help! The side markers are what I am really interested in, but I would love the fogs as well.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
extremely hard to find any cts parts in canada....ebay is your friend... shipping is not...

·
Registered
CTS
7 Posts
I live in Canada, (near Winnipeg) and what I do is get my parts shipped to a parcel place just south of the border. Then I go pick it up myself. Sometimes, if it is an easy install, i will install the new parts in the US and just drive it across the border without declaring it!

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
192 Posts
I had the same problem as you ordering those same lights.. The shipping is ridiculously over priced for us. I had to get my cousins gf to order them to her place in the states then get her parents to ship them to me. Good luck trying to get them. I think your only way to get them without the crazy shipping is to do same thing as I did.

·
Registered
2004 cts
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,
Man it just sux! Just the side markers alone are going to cost about 80-95 dollars if I get them off eBay. I might just go down to the states and try to pick them up my self.
Again thanks for the input.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
ya...it sucks..but if you become friends with anyone in usa (some guys on the forum are helpful with this, ive done it before for a cell phone case that you cant get in canada at all for the bb torch ..AGF GRT...great case btw) you can paypal them money and have them ship it to you with usps. then you usually avoid taxes and save on the shipping cost because a lot of ebay sellers are doubling or tripling the cost of shipping on items to canada.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts