1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Deville
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 89 Seville, How do I tell if it is a regular Seville
or an STS or smoething else?
Would there be destinuusting markings on the car?
I didn't get an owners manuel with the car, and Mr Haynes makes no mention of it.:hmm:

·
Registered
13 Challenger RT, 11 CTS Coupe Premium, 94 Eldorado (RIP)
1,306 Posts
It was offered as a limited edition touring sedan.

The following is from the Cadillac history site:

The Seville touring sedan was available in four exterior colors: white diamond, sable black, black sapphire and carmine red. It featured hand-stitched beechwood ultrasoft leather seating areas, anti-lock braking, touring suspension. a 3.3:1 drive ratio, 15 in. cast aluminum alloy wheels and Goodyear Eagle GT+4 blackwall tires. Additional Seville touring sedan (STS) features included an STS grille with flush-mounted wreath and crest, modified front fender with the cornering light moved to the fascia and headlight monitors removed, car-color front lower airdam and body side moldings, matte black export license pocket with bright bead, matte black front bumper impact pads and rear bumper guard vertical insert, car-color outside rearview mirror with black patch, modified Eldorado rear reflexes (moved to bumper), modified export tail lamps with three-color European style lenses, STS nameplate on decklid and an STS exclusive cloisonne deck lid lock cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts