Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
If that is the video i'm thinking of, that thing is sick!
What was it, 735 hp? And the sound was... oh man. Now I wanna mod the hell outta the eldo.

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
I used to own a '96 SS. Nowhere near 700hp though. I have to admit, that for the size of the car, they get up and go. One of the best cars I ever owned.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bad guys. I forgot you need to be a member of their board to get the video's. I got it from www.racingflix.com They have a lot of video's there and they are very good one's. The is Impala SS equipped with ATI Procharged 383 with Nitrous dynoes 735 RWHP & 798 RWTQ. So not too shabby. They have some dyno run video's, drag racing video's, strete racing video's, etc. I highly recommend the site. It takes all of 30 sec. to register. But they have a good video of these kids in a AWD DSM playing with a Lingenfelter TT C5 Vette and my god is that car fast! If you like Supra's they have one dyno'ing at 1000 hp and if you like Skyline's they have a R33 GT-R dynoing at 1158 hp!

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
Heh... you can get most of those videos off Kazaa, and unless you shell out the $$, the site is slow as hell. Plus, some of the people on the forum are total tools. I used to go there way back in the day when it wasn't so lame, but I haven't been there since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts