Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people, enough is enough!!!! Just because you dont own a cadillac doesnt mean you cant be here!!! Look up at the top, this is for CADILLAC ENTUSIASTS! Im pretty sure that everyone, including myself is sick of hearing everytime they post (in my case its often) about why Im here!!!!

Well let me tell you why Im here... Back last december, I decided that I really wanted to get a cadillac.... So, since it was the winter, I did countless hours of research to acquire as much information about the 90s to present cadillacs I could find..... Then I found GMforums, I posted on there for a month, and then Sal started up this site.... I came here to learn about the automobiles, and as you know I didnt end up getting a cadillac! But in that process I learned a TON about the vehicles, and I dare say I know more than many of the cadillac owners here.. Im not trying to be arrogant, but thats the fact of the matter!

If you all feel I am a detriment to the site, I will leave.... However, I dont think thats the case, and im sure many memebrs would feel the same way!!! I think I help people out, and give overall good information. If thats not the case, let me know! But just because I dont own a cadillac doesnt mean I like the cars and stuff like that!!!!

Ok, vent over...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Okay Wes.. Don't go no where! You're right. This site is for enthusiasts (interest in or passion for) so you fit right in. You're an asset to the site and I love watching your post numbers grow! Post on! :D

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
You've definately helped me out! POST ON!! You dont have to be an owner to be an expert.

Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
who cares what everyone else says. Just b/c you don't own something doesn't mean you can't like it. That is all i have to say.
whoever has a problem with it you should be ashamed of yourself. You're being a DICK

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Wes, if we bothered to count, I bet you have helped more people on this site than anyone else. You may not have the exact answer all of the time, but you are usually close. Not only that, you are one of the most personable people on this site. Usually you are the first to greet new members, while everyone else is too busy complaining about something irrelevant to help anyone out or even say hi. Heck Wes is even helping the site out financially by being a supporting member.

·
Registered
290 Posts
WHAT?!?!? You mean you don't own a caddy!! How dare you be here.
Just joking man, I didn't know you had to own something to interested in them. Some people will always find something to bitch about, So I say stay.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Hi Wes, I posted this at the site where the incident happened, but I'll say it again! Don't even THINK about leaving! You have been invaluable to many including myself with information that I still don't understand! :eek: You know more than me about my own car! :crying: You are an asset. When I left the Forum in absolute anger this summer, you remained my friend and I appreciate that, thank you. Sticks and stones my friend.

A note to all, lets just get along, have fun, and leave our family, girlfriend or ? troubles off to the side when we are here. After all, cars are the one thing we can trust in the world. :worship:

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Wes, don't worry about what other people think....when they say that, just don't even reply, it'll make them look bad..... I could understand if someone was new, and they were trolling around and people would tell them to leave, but how can anyone tell Wes to leave?

Just like me, even though i do not have my Grand Am's (well, trying to sell them) I still go to the Grand Am Owners Club every day.... why? becuaseit is a great place, I have alot on knowladge about certain topics and the people there are great....

....all in all Wes, you gotta stay right here. :)

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Wes......what can I say man.....you own a Infiniti Q45 :p j/k man. I know where your coming from. I go to all sorts of different forums and I get the same thing just because I don't own the car or car company the the forum is devoted too. But don't leave man. your really knowledgable and seem like a cool guy. But you really need to buy some rims for the Q45 ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I feel you on all you are saying Wes. Don't think about going anywhere. Based on what I've seen so far, you've contributed a lot to this site. People are just assclowns. You are one of the coolest, if not THE coolest guys on this site. We all need to just get along.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Like I said in the other thread Wes.....suck it up and keep on trucking.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
damit wes , how many times have i told you , damn the torpedos !!! oh wait ....

dude just tell em to shove there pretty little hood ornments sideways up there mangina

your welcome here , i think , im not a mod or have a say but its good to have people from nico on boath here and there

you do know alot , a little scary for someone whose 17 , then again when i was a teenager i knew everything too , 4 concussions and 3 years later im begining to think ronald regan knows more (our low blow joke of the day)

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Wes,
I posted over at the original thread. Ain't no biggie for me to leave instead of you.

Sorry I offended you. Times are different today. How the hell do I get outa here..LOL

Old Vet ljk

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its all good guys! I dont normally let it bother me, but it was getting to the point where I would post and Id get some sort of comment.... And when that happens I dont know when people are messing around (except Madlac, I cant take him seriously! :D )

Im gonna delete this thread, and posts out of the other thead this evening, because they dont help the community......

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
I dont know when people are messing around (except Madlac, I cant take him seriously! :D )

Thats the spirit Wes!!!!! Now we just need to do something about that Glorified Datsun you got :histeric:

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Ralph said:
Well we don't want you to leave either, it took courage to apalogize, and I salute you. We all have our bad days. :coffee:
TY Ralph, but aint no swingin Dick needs to salute a Sgt. LOL. I just take my old POS Caddy down the road. Welcome Home to all!... Catch ya'll somewhere down the road.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts