Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1469 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac SLS
57 Posts
Sounds like a fun day in Boreing. Probably won't make it to Portland for a while. When I do I'll hit you up.
I had no idea Cottage Grove was so far South; I thought it was just outside the Portland City Limits. ? LOL, tells you what I know about this region....

Send me a PM when you're up North, and we'll meet up. Coffee on me.?

·
Registered
'88 Seville, '91 ETC & '11 MB SLK350
19 Posts
63447153_10162034319840341_6171041081413599232_n.jpg

arnold.jpg

Just bought this '88 Seville. it was the 1988 PGA tour sponsor car and is signed by Arnold Palmer! Not a fan of the color, but I've never seen another in this color before so I had to go for it!

·
Registered
2000 ETC
103 Posts
I agree about the color. Not my first or last choice color for any car. She does look in real good shape for am '88.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's some pics of my wife's 2002 Seville STS rightfully named 'Hopeful Opal' bought her for $800 after sitting in a coworkers backyard for 3 years. This is AFTER an extensive wash... cant wait to really get her to shine (after the mechanical/electrical is all brought up to par)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought my 1985 Eldorado Commemorative Edition with just over 53k original miles a few months ago. Been having some fun with it cruising around on weekends. Only issues were the factory speakers were shot. Wanted to keep the original look so I had a Bluetooth head unit installed in the glove box. Was expecting to have the carpeting on the back deck remain but there were issues with the install so that's about the only thing that shows changes on first look. Started swapping out all the lights for LEDs but I need to get a few of the stuck bulbs out for the exterior still. Gold hubs as for the Commemorative Edition (instead of the standard maroon). Wasn't sure about the Lloyd's mats matching so I only did the front... Original mats in the back but I really like how the Lloyd's mats came out so I'll do those as well... Need to clean my white walls

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Eldorado
1 Posts
My 83 Eldorado. The brown cloth interior is pretty faded and the dash is cracked. A few other interior issues, but overall pretty nice shape. All original motor and trans runs just fine. Have the original stereo but it was replaced with a CD player at some point along with a nice system.

Attachments

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac SLS
57 Posts
From back during the late summer, one morning after a car wash and tire polish:

0724190716a.jpg

0724190716b.jpg

0724190716c.jpg

0724190716d.jpg

Tire polish was ArmorAll Extreme Tire Shine Gel, and the rims were cleaned with Black Magic Chrome Wheel Cleaner.

That front-left wheel, the bottom picture, is concerning to me. It has a leak, and I'm hoping it's just because the tires are 9 years old with cracks in the sidewalls, and not because the rim needs to be replaced because of the poor condition of the chrome.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,862 Posts
Merry Christmas to you, too - there are a skrillion pictures in here. Enjoy. Welcome to CF !!

1401 - 1420 of 1469 Posts