Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
I had an Accord when I was 23. Then I matured.

Well I didn't actually mature, I just got older. I don't think a mature adult would consider lowering a Fleetwood and putting 18" wheel's on it (ok, so I am mature enough not to consider putting 20" wheels on it!).

Nice car, welcome to the Forum.

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
SupaFly said:
Hey, I'm new here. My father bought a '95 Fleetwood Brougham 2 years ago. I hated it. After driving it for a while, I fell in love and bought my own. A lot of people say it is not practical for a 23 year old and I know this but I could never drive an Accord.
I missed that part about YOU buying the Fleetwood, that's just too cool.

What year did you buy? Is it a Brougham? What color (inside/outside)? What options (sunroof, etc...)?

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
SupaFly said:
It's a '94 Fleetwood Brougham. The color is like a shark-blue, with a darker vinyl top and a gray interior. I don't think it's missing any options. Oh, it was only missing the right floor mat and the pin that holds the spare in the trunk. I still don't have a floor mat if anyone is feeling generous (gray) or that pin.
I'm sure that we can find some options that it's missing. :D

Here's a great site to learn more about these car's. Near the bottom of the page is a list of option codes. The label with these codes is located on your trunk lid.

http://members.accessus.net/~090/awh/cfb.html

Your color sounds like it would be pretty cool looking. Is it a blue-gray? I think you might be the only one on the board with a car that color. You have to post some pictures!!

Besides finding the missing parts, you got any other plans for her?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.