Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Cadillac DeVille Concours
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many time have you done a search for the answer to something, only to be disatisfied with not being able to find an exact answer. Well, now I have the source that I will come to before all others. Thanks for being here to help me keep our 95 DeVille in top running order, My Wife calls it her BABY! It's 12yo with less than 60k on her and she's needing some attention and I'll be here to look for the answers, Thanks again.:)

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome !

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
How many time have you done a search for the answer to something, only to be disatisfied with not being able to find an exact answer. Well, now I have the source that I will come to before all others. Thanks for being here to help me keep our 95 DeVille in top running order, My Wife calls it her BABY! It's 12yo with less than 60k on her and she's needing some attention and I'll be here to look for the answers, Thanks again.:)
Here is a bear with you.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
5,329 Posts
You've definitely come to the right place :thumbsup:

Welcome to the happiest place on earth :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts