Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Hey ! I'm new!

Some people call me Air Jigga but my real name is (deleted by Sal Collaziano at AirJigga25's request).
I'm representing Boston Mass and would like to say hi. I drive a Chrome and Black Lac and I'm loving it. (97 seville sls ldd)
:banana: WELCOME! Man we keep getting new members..woooohoooo! :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Greetings! We'll work on the 'Lac thing...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm 22...and whenever I go to the Cadillac dealerships I'm a little out of place in the waiting room in a room full of people who are 50+. I think Cadillac should target a younger audience as well as there current audience. Girls always want to take a ride with me...

And... What needs to be worked on >> 'Lac is common slang and so it Caddy...LATER

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I.M.O. Lac is LAME we had this discussion a few weeks ago here!Caddy works! 'Lac isn't common slang anywhere I would want to be!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, (name deleted by Sal Collaziano at AirJigga25's request). Thanks for signing up! Regarding "Lac" - well - that must be a new thing. To each his/her own. For us "old-timers", Lac sounds kinda ridiculous.. But so are baggy pants hung down around the testicals - so what do we know?

Nonetheless, we're glad to have ya! Do come by often and get to know the crowd...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get used to it

Pardon my ignorance for using "lac". How lame...
I actually prefer Caddy and I too had to get used to it the first time I heard it as well. The term is commonly used in Hip Hop lyrics, a source that is constantly giving Cadillacs free positive publicity. If you don't like 'lac, I sugges getting used to it.

Also,
If my Air Jigga hangle and my laid back slang threw you off...sorry. Thats just how I am. To clear things up, I'm a white, basketball playing, hip hop loving, gainfully employeed, cadillac driving young American. I wear my pants at my waist.

I'm glad to give you the younger generations viewpoint anytime... Cadillacforums.com is a great resource, I'm loving it (Props). I hope I taught you something. Peace to all and enjoy your Frank Sinatra.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Er, all the white kids around here where their pants around their nuts.. So your Jigga handle and/or slang (I missed where this might have led me to believe anything specific about you as a person) didn't suggest anything to me. I don't know of the term "lac" being used specifically by any group of people..

As for hip hop - don't they give free positive publicity to lots of people?

The Lexus flexes from Long Beach to Texas? :p

Anyways.. The 'testicular' statement was intended to be interpreted/regarded as young person's style choice. Nobody wore their pants that low with their underpants up beneath their nipples until the late 90's.. So... We may not understand or like the term "lac" - but it's the same difference with...

Whatever.

·
Registered
18 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Yeah I'm 22...and whenever I go to the Cadillac dealerships I'm a little out of place in the waiting room in a room full of people who are 50+. I think Cadillac should target a younger audience as well as there current audience. Girls always want to take a ride with me...

Cadillac seems to have done pretty well targeting their younger auidience with the manual transmission CTS. I love that car! ah, one of these days.:p

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Northstar32 said:
Cadillac seems to have done pretty well targeting their younger auidience with the manual transmission CTS. I love that car! ah, one of these days.:p [/B]
If you like CTS's, check out PHATCAD's in the picture gallery. Gotta be the nicest CTS I've seen. I like it, and don't even like CTS's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
857 Posts
AirJigga25 said:

And... What needs to be worked on >> 'Lac is common slang and so it Caddy...LATER
haha...Caddy dealers always have the 50+ guys around getting their oil changed & their Caddys washed & waxed! LOL! Caddy attracts ALL kinds, old & young, hip & not hip..hehe. Wait, soon enough you'll be 50 sitting at the dealership!:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Re: Get used to it

AirJigga25 said:
Pardon my ignorance for using "lac". How lame...
I actually prefer Caddy and I too had to get used to it the first time I heard it as well. The term is commonly used in Hip Hop lyrics, a source that is constantly giving Cadillacs free positive publicity. If you don't like 'lac, I sugges getting used to it.

Also,
If my Air Jigga hangle and my laid back slang threw you off...sorry. Thats just how I am. To clear things up, I'm a white, basketball playing, hip hop loving, gainfully employeed, cadillac driving young American. I wear my pants at my waist.

I'm glad to give you the younger generations viewpoint anytime... Cadillacforums.com is a great resource, I'm loving it (Props). I hope I taught you something. Peace to all and enjoy your Frank Sinatra.
hahahahahah...enjoy your Frank Sinatra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
There is nothing positive about the way Cadillacs are portrayed in Hip-Hop lyrics! By a bunch of pimp daddy morons....Frank is nice, As are many other things...I too say be careful, You'll be 50 way sooner than you think you will no matter where you wear your pants! As It has always been, you'll know when you're there how you sounded to us when you were here! As far as peace goes....I ain't into it! You hope you taught us something? In a few years you'll know how lame that sounds!

Most people in their 50's these days are more into '70s rock and such than The venerable Frank Sinatra ( That's more geared to the 70+ generation ) I personally am more interested in Classical music than anything else.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
10 Participants
AirJigga25