Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Modified 2007 Cadillac CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm Jesicca & I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I own both, a 2007 & 2008 CTS (BOTH ARE MODIFIED). I look forward to our interactions.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Gold
317 Posts
Welcome, Jessica! Glad to have you on the Forums.

Just out of curiosity, how did you come upon your two CTS's? And what got you into Cadillacs? I always like to hear those answers from new members!

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
wait. they let wimmen drive Cadillacs? next thing you know they'll be wanting the right to vote and have real jobs and stuff, maybe even own property. What are we to do?
Women gearheads are the best. If she owns a gun, can shotgun a beer in under 8 seconds and drives a car she works on herself...that's wife material to me! Unfortunately, a rare breed indeed.

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,505 Posts
Women gearheads are the best. If she owns a gun, can shotgun a beer in under 8 seconds and drives a car she works on herself...that's wife material!
I fell in love with my daughter-in-law over 20 years ago when she showed up driving a truck with manual tranny. She owns a deer rifle. At the U-haul place she told the dude to get out from under the truck (after 10 minutes)--she slid under and had the light harness done in less than 5. First time at the range she out shot me and my son. I told him she was a keeper. They've been married 22 years.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I fell in love with my daughter-in-law over 20 years ago when she showed up driving a truck with manual tranny. She owns a deer rifle. At the U-haul place she told the dude to get out from under the truck (after 10 minutes)--she slid under and had the light harness done in less than 5. First time at the range she out shot me and my son. I told him she was a keeper. They've been married 22 years.
😂 😂, I love hearing stories like that. She seems like a hell of a woman! I've been looking far and wide for someone like that. Being 22 and in law school currently, I am far more likely to find girls who think that a "semi fully-automatic assault rifle" not only EXISTS, but should also be banned, and would rather talk about how there are 81 genders, as opposed to talking about LS vs. Coyote. Often I wish I currently lived in your neck of the woods, Texas...that seems to be the place my spirit would be far more at home! And where she may be!

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,505 Posts
😂 😂, I love hearing stories like that. She seems like a hell of a woman! I've been looking far and wide for someone like that. Being 22 and in law school currently, I am far more likely to find girls who think that a "semi fully-automatic assault rifle" not only EXISTS, but should also be banned, and would rather talk about how there are 81 genders, as opposed to talking about LS vs. Coyote. Often I wish I currently lived in your neck of the woods, Texas...that seems to be the place my spirit would be far more at home! And where she may be!
our country girls down here are a treasure, but they're also a handful. You gotta be secure in your manhood.

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,505 Posts
in your study of Con Law do you ever run across the name Charles Alan Wright?

·
Registered
317 Posts
in your study of Con Law do you ever run across the name Charles Alan Wright?
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to con law yet...I'm a freshman this year, went right out of undergrad, so right now it's all the basic first year stuff, contracts, torts, legal writing, and admin law. Next semester will be con law, and I am very much looking forward to it. Though I do remember the name from undergrad, where constitutional law was something I tried to study at every chance I got. From what I remember, he was an advocate before the Supreme Court, professor, and a giant in the law with an uncanny ability to teach it. If I recall correctly, he was an advocate in the landmark death penalty case Furman v. Georgia.

·
Registered
317 Posts
our country girls down here are a treasure, but they're also a handful. You gotta be secure in your manhood.
Great song!! I enjoyed that, thanks for reminding me of what I'm missing 🤣. As far as your ladies being a handful...that's exactly what I want. I've got a hell of a father, and he drilled into this young fool what it means to be a man, something that is constantly under assault today...yet something, I've found, that most women still want. At least real women from Texas!

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,357 Posts
Good luck on your search dude 😎 I've indefinitely suspended mine because I keep digging up psychos and the decent ones are already off the market 🤣

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good luck on your search dude 😎 I've indefinitely suspended mine because I keep digging up psychos and the decent ones are already off the market 🤣
Tell me about it brother, it seems like I'm always a day late and a dollar short in the lady market 🤣. I think that makes you the smart one, and me the moron lol

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,199 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!!

Being from southern LA there's a right a fair chance that she can hunt, shoot, and fish (as well as get timeslips). Finest kind.

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,505 Posts
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to con law yet...I'm a freshman this year, went right out of undergrad, so right now it's all the basic first year stuff, contracts, torts, legal writing, and admin law. Next semester will be con law, and I am very much looking forward to it. Though I do remember the name from undergrad, where constitutional law was something I tried to study at every chance I got. From what I remember, he was an advocate before the Supreme Court, professor, and a giant in the law with an uncanny ability to teach it. If I recall correctly, he was an advocate in the landmark death penalty case Furman v. Georgia.
in the early 1970's I sat on the board of a non-profit with him. His memory of legal detail was uncanny. For years he drove Cadillacs until he went to the dealer to buy another and the sales guy made a derogatory remark about the supreme court. Prof. Wright walked out the door and hoofed it down the street to the Lincoln dealer. He drove Lincolns for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
317 Posts
in the early 1970's I sat on the board of a non-profit with him. His memory of legal detail was uncanny. For years he drove Cadillacs until he went to the dealer to buy another and the sales guy made a derogatory remark about the supreme court. Prof. Wright walked out the door and hoofed it down the street to the Lincoln dealer. He drove Lincolns for the rest of his life.
🤣 That's an awesome story! Besides the humor of it, I'm surprised that you knew him, that's pretty impressive. What was the nonprofit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts