Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to say hello, and let y'all know I finally made it over here. :) I kept meaning to join and... well, ya know... I can be a bit of a spaceshot at times. :)

So, just saying Hi!

Oh, and to stir the pot a little for those who don't know me...

I just purchased a complete T56 set up this weekend and will be installing it shortly! I hope to be the first 6 speed equipped Caddy on the planet! And in 3 weeks, I just may be! :D

I'll attach a pic of my ride too... for those who don't know me. :)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
It's about time dude!
And you STILL don't have that damn trans in your car yet? Hell, you've been talking about it forever ;)
Leave it to you to stretch the damn screen out. I can always tell when you've posted. There's a lot of good people here, I personally like it better than the SS Forum. I just wish ALL the Fleetwood guys would come over here too, I miss them.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Katshot said:
It's about time dude!
And you STILL don't have that damn trans in your car yet? Hell, you've been talking about it forever ;)
Leave it to you to stretch the damn screen out. I can always tell when you've posted. There's a lot of good people here, I personally like it better than the SS Forum. I just wish ALL the Fleetwood guys would come over here too, I miss them.
Man... I was waiting for my 4l60e to give me a sign. As soon as it did, I went and boght the T56. :)

What'd I do to the screen?

Seems like there is a great group of people here. :) Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! :D

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on my car. :) Feel free to check out my website, too. :)

I think I'll fit in here just fine. :)

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Nice Ride,

Looks good and right quick to! Keep up updated on your mods and times. I like your web site to.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome!! We love the go fast guys here! Nice car Dude!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I love your ride. I'd love to trick one out like yours

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to our crazy world. Now there is just one simple rule.....don't feed KC he might bite yer hand J/K :D

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill.

Your car sucks! Just kidding! ;)

You're still raising the bar and making it harder for the rest of us Fleetwood guys to keep up.

I can't wait to see how your 6speed works out.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mad'lac said:
Welcome to our crazy world. Now there is just one simple rule.....don't feed KC he might bite yer hand J/K :D

Ah! Grasshopper, You have much to learn....I can feed myself and I never bite the hand that feeds me! :halo:

·
Registered
62 Posts
There goes the neighborhood...:rolleyes:

Mmmuuuhhhuuuuhhhaaaahhhhaaa!!! At long last, the planets are aligned, the cornerstones of the Fleetwood community are in place, and our plan for world domination will come to fruition!!!:mad:

God, I have issues...:banghead:

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
LOVE that car, Bill! Usually I don't like custom jobs, but you've gone out of your way to do it TASTEFULLY! Very nice work. The lowering job is barely noticable, just enough to enhance the look of the car without making it look like a Tijuana Taxi.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
The more I see your car the more I want to go and buy one of that yr. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts