Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Just wanted to say I love Cadis and this forum is great! I have a bit of a problem though... I am a cursed Cadillac owner! My first car that I ever bought was an 86 Deville. It was a sweet maroon boat. After one week of driving it I was hit in a parking lot and the car was totaled. I didnt buy another cadi after that unfortunatly. In October I purchased a 96 Fleetwood-Brougham and weird things are happening... The tape player worked fine but suddenly the tape wont eject, It just gets stuck trying to spit it out. Right after that the power locks were acting crazy and clicking incessantly until I held down on it a couple times... The day after I had to jump start the car. Since then I havent had any problems..but I havent tried taking the tape out yet fearing it will happen again. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Id unplug the battery overnight and let it sorta recover and reset itself.... A lot of electrical gremlins can be fixed this way.....

Ive fixed cruise control, airbag light, CD changer, goofy power seats, and other things just by doing this!!! Its great!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts