Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Blackout said:
So how was everyone's night?
LOL, Well I'm at home on the computer :histeric: . Was looking forward to working on the Fleetwood tomarrow after work but the f**king brakes went out on my ford workvan today :mad:. So being that I have to make a living, Guess which I get to work on. :mad:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hey, my night was just fine..... Tonight was our homecoming (we dont have a football team, so we do it with basketball) so that was all boring and everything... It was so crowded it wasnt funny.....

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
Hey, my night was just fine..... Tonight was our homecoming (we dont have a football team, so we do it with basketball) so that was all boring and everything... It was so crowded it wasnt funny.....
:wtf: No football?!?!?!?! No wonder you are screwed up!!! Sue the school!!!!!! :histeric:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mad'lac said:
:wtf: No football?!?!?!?! No wonder you are screwed up!!! Sue the school!!!!!! :histeric:

Funny!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
How was the night? Well, I hit a curb screwing up my alignment (hopefully only that), my girl started botherin' again, its snowing in Wisconsin, and school starts in 2 weeks. It doesnt get much worse.

·
Registered
586 Posts
lets see... how was my night? I closed at my new job... you know, the mall really sucks on friday nights cus all the little thugletts come in the store and mess up all the phones and call their homies. it was pissing me off... then i left work when it was -2 out not including the wind chill. I got home at 10:00 and went to bed within an hour cus i have a meeting this morning at 7:30. So i was up at 6:45, it was dark out still and my car told me it was -8 out.

thats all

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ralph said:
Gee, you must be bored? I've never seen something like this before. LOL You could always start a new thread? Was it you that was saying Katshot was your dad, or was that someone else??
Well I wasn't saying it. I forget who it was who uncovered it though. But Katshot is my dad and he's a cool one also. We wanted to keep it on the DL because he thought everyone would gve me crap for being his kid but so far so good. So I dunno if there is anyone else on here who has a father son team of being Cadillac owners :D

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
Blackout said:
Well I wasn't saying it. I forget who it was who uncovered it though. But Katshot is my dad and he's a cool one also. We wanted to keep it on the DL because he thought everyone would gve me crap for being his kid but so far so good. So I dunno if there is anyone else on here who has a father son team of being Cadillac owners :D
I believe it was JJHomer83 who broke this story.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Blackout said:
I don't see why it would be a problem to have a Father/Son membership...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Damn! I'm bored as hell. It's to cold out to ride or play in the garage. There's nothing on TV, I've beat all my video games and watched every movie I own. There's no good cruise spots and I doubt any one would be out because of the weather. And by the way things are going I'm gona be out of smokes by 2am. Which means I'm gona have to go sit in the cold for 5 min while the car warms up. I hate winter. And yes, even in FL it sucks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
16 Participants
Ralph