Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a week at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. It was such a nice place! But the one thing I noticed about coming back onto a car forum from being away for a week is trying to catch up on stuff! But it seems like my dad made his return to the forum while I was away and I missed a bickering match about how the Riveria was nicer looking then a Mark VIII and vice versa. Oh well time to make up for lost time!

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
You coming to the ISSCA Nationals in St. Louis? Should be more fun than OBX... I grew up in Virginia Beach and would head to OBX a couple times a year, especially when I had my Jimmy and Trooper.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome back and kind regards to Katshot

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
Lucky! Where in OBX did you stay? I surf up there when I get the chance :)

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
We had a house facing the ocean on Route 12 in Souther Shores. I really liked OBX and I want to go back so bad. The Brew Thru's are the shit! I wish we had them up here
Nice :thumbsups: I'm trying to get a road trip to go up there. My family used to go up there every year with my best friend's family. We stay in Pine Island right by Duck. The Brew Thru's are the shit haha. I miss surfing :( Did you go parasailing?

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Awesome! Love the place myself, and after we moved to the beach in Delaware back in '99, we settled on the OBX as a good vacation beach to get away too. For whatever reason, there's been no vacation either last year or this, but before then, we had a favorite house we'd rent in Duck, which turned out to be our big time favorite spot.

Really wish I could get back down this year! Oh well, I'll just have to settle for the 10 minute jaunt down to a beach here...such a terrible thing:rolleyes: Both (here & OBX) are beach spots, but each definitely has a completely unique atmosphere.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you go parasailing?
As a matter of fact yes we did. Me and the gf were going to go up together but her little cousin wanted to go with me instead and he is all of 8 years old so he was kinda scared about going up but once we got up there he had a fun time. We went out 800 ft. The gf also did hang gliding with her two older cousins also

1 - 10 of 10 Posts