2,821 Posts
Don't forget to join the myspace group.

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what did you do? i think i miss read this one, you lost me
I wreaked my V and sold it, I found the guy who had it and I bought it back for cheap! I just put a new rear in it and it is retarded fun.....Why does everyone have so much trouble with these rears? That should be your first mod....O ya, I have a new V on order....The day they get delivered, Ill be there.....

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its kindoff funny, I keep getting the Onstar emails about the Car! I finally called the number to the Car and somebody answered it!!! I told him I really wanted the car back and that was that! I had to sell it because I was moving for work!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
That's one hell of a pill to swallow (for the previous owner)
"I was minding my on business driving down the freeway, when the previous owner called me on the car phone and ask to buy the car back."

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
I know what my answer would be, "That's nice, I hope you have luck finding one..."

I have had a very positive experience with mine and will not let it go.

I suppose if he caught me in the middle of the flywheel swap, header, high flow cat modifications I may have sold it! Now that it's all in and working - no way.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
sick lookin car man... ur right in my backyard.. u tryin to meet up for a cruise sometime?

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sick lookin car man... ur right in my backyard.. u tryin to meet up for a cruise sometime?
Lets meet up soon! Just PM or something....Im not working for the next two days. Do you like drifting....

Mods list: 219/225 571 on 114lsa, TI retainers, rods, 918's, Kooks lts, Qtec cutouts, Magnaflow exhaust,(not that ugly pre-made one) hotchkis sway bars, Eibach, Shaner S3 throttle body, LPE intake, Damian built rear end and more other goodies....

To be honest this car has a lot of miles and has been through alot, I can't wait for the New V. I will be there the day it gets delivered to the dealership.... I bought it back for like 20k! Its so raged

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
i've been known to get a lil sideways every now and then.. haha.. dropped u a PM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts